Coming with a new appearance of the black and red motor bell. New 1102 Brushless Motors have been released for stronger thrust in 1S whoop drone with two RPM (revolutions per minute) versions 18000KV or 22000KV, which meets pilots' needs for different flying purposes. This motor is lightweight at 2.79g/pc and is suitable for most 75mm 1S frames like Meteor75 Frame.
- Adopts the technology of ball bearing, which effectively reduced the friction between the bearing surfaces, increased the duration of the motor, and improved its efficiency.
- Lead wire is soldered to the PCB, which allows you to repair it easier once disconnected.
- With exquisite workmanship, provides the most incredible power and thrust in the lightest weight of 2.79g, sturdy structure, and high-quality materials make it performs like a beast.
- Possesses dynamic balance, and crush-resistant damping bearing, which can eliminate vibration effectively.
The classical 1102 18000KV brushless motors have 37mm/50mm cable length versions. 1102 18000KV motors have a good performance in efficiency and the 22000KV version with higher KV value can provide more thrust for aggressive indoor FPV racing. Whether the classical 1102 18000KV or the new 18000KV version, they have the same performance.
- Height:13.6mm (2022 version)
- Weight:2.79g/pc (22000KV)
- Shaft Diameter: 1.5mm
- Shaft Length: 5mm
- Motor Mount Holes: 3-M1.4-φ6.6
- KV (rpm/V): 18000KV/22000KV
- Input Voltage: 1S Lipo
- Plug and cables: Micro JST-1.25 3-pin connector with 28AWG cables
1102 18000KV or 22000KV Brushless Motors
The 1102 18000KV Brushless motors are the stock motor for Cetus Pro and Meteor75 (1S HD Digital VTX). It features great work efficiency for flying endurance, very suitable for FPV cruising flying. The 1102 22000KV has a higher RPM and faster response, which allows the quadcopter to take off with more punch at less throttle. More aggressive and powerful for FPV racing. For pilots who fly 75mm whoop drones with 1102 18000KV motors, it is a good choice to upgrade motors to 22000KV.
|voltage||1 Cell (3.7V)|
|Propeller mounting||5mm schaft|
4 * 1102 Brushless Motors
1 * Pack of M1.4*4 Screws