The new epic 1S HD digital whoop quadcopter boasts impressive visuals and powerful performance. Upgraded frame from Meteor75 and 45mm props make it the largest 1S whoop quadcopter with greater thrust and lift, equipped with a lighter 1.1g canopy, easy to carry the Walksnail or HDZero Digital VTX system, bringing immersive flight experience and impactful images to the pilots. Combined with F4 1S 5A FC, 1102 22000KV motors and new larger BT2.0 550mAh 1S battery, it makes the Meteor75 Pro HD quadcopter faster, more responsive, and flight time, which would be ideal for FPV racing or acrobatic flying indoors or outdoors.
- The upgraded frame that fits 45mm props perfectly makes Meteor75 Pro the largest 1S whoop drone. Powered with 1102 22000KV motors, it performs smoothly in the air and is maneuverable for freestyle tricks.
- It features a roomier battery slot that can accommodate a bigger battery such as BT2.0 550mAh 1S battery, which provides a larger capacity and higher discharge rate, bringing more flight time and robust flight performance to the quadcopter.
- Ultralight weight for Meteor75 Pro HD 35.77g (Walksnail)/ 34.87g (HDZero), this largest 1S drone combined with Walksnail or HDZero HD digital VTX system gives pilots an immersive flight experience and impactful visuals.
- Micro Canopy Lite has an adjustable camera lens of 0-40°. This new canopy weighs only 1.1g, which is very suitable for HD digital VTX drone, and the open design makes the electronics cooler better.
- Equipped with F4 1S 5A flight controller (Serial ELRS 2.4G or SPI Frsky). The ELRS 2.4G RX version comes with the default ELRS V2.0 firmware and supports being upgraded to ELRS V3.0 separately without flashing Betaflight flight controller firmware. The SPI Frsky version can be also used as the PNP version to connect external receiver due to the two UART ports on the board.
- The various colors of the spare parts including the Meteor75 Pro frame and Micro Canopy Lite, offer pilots more choices. Using them with BETAFPV waterslide decals, pilots can easily DIY and build their unique whoop drones.
- Item: Meteor75 Pro Brushless Whoop Quadcopter (1S HD Digital VTX)
- Flight Time: 5:30
- Camera Adjustable Angle: 0-40°
- Motors: 1102 22000KV Motor
- Battery: BT2.0 550mAh 1S Battery
- Frame: Meteor75 Pro Brushless Whoop Frame
- Propellers: Gemfan 45mm 3-Blade Propellers
- Canopy: BETAFPV Micro Canopy Lite
- Weight Without Battery: 35.77g
- Receiver: SPI Frsky
- FC&ESC: F4 1S 5A FC V3.0
- VTX Power Output: 350mW
- VTX: Walksnail Avatar HD Mini 1S Lite Kit
- Camera: Wanlksnail Avatar Lite Camera
Meteor75 Pro HD VS Meteor75 HD
Upgraded from Meteor75 HD, the Meteor75 Pro HD is the largest 1S HD digital whoop drone with 45mm propellers, which is able to generate more thrust and lift. It comes with a 1.1g Micro Canopy Lite, a 550mAh larger battery, and higher KV motors. The total weight of Meteor75 Pro HD is lighter than Meteor75 HD, making it more agile and easier to handle.
HD Digital VTX System
The Walksnail Avatar HD Mini 1S Lite uses H.265 high-efficiency video coding, an industry-leading technology, providing 1080P/60FPS image recording with 22ms ultra-low latency. It is specially designed for 3.1-5V power input and 7.8g lightweight, compatible with 1S whoop drone. Built-in 8 GB storage, this VTX has the capability of recording HD video without interference from capacity and exporting video by USB cable. Besides, with Canvas Mode, Betaflight full OSD display is supported and can be adjusted easily by remote control.
Note: Recommend Walksnail Avatar Goggles and Walksnail Avatar VRX for Meteor75 Pro Walksnail HD version.
Powerful 1S Drone Combo
Even carrying the HD digital VTX system, Meteor75 Pro HD still performs well in power and speed thanks to its upgraded frame that is suitable for 45mm props, allowing it to be the largest 1S power whoop drone with greater thrust and lift. Fit out with 1102 22000KV motors and BT2.0 550mAh 1S battery, this 1S drone combo has an excellent thrust-to-weight ratio performance and provides an immersive flight experience to pilots.
The latest F4 1S 5A flight controller is applied to all BNF versions of Meteor75 Pro HD. It features Serial ELRS 2.4G instead of SPI ELRS 2.4G for ELRS version compared to the previous version. The Frsky version reserves two UART ports for the available external receiver so it can be used as PNP. The ESC on the new board is powered by BB51 hardware in place of BB21. Last but not least, we update the gyro to BOSH BMI270 for better performance and stability since the new F4 1S 5A FC.
Please flash betaflight_4.2.11_BETAFPVF411RX firmware built by BETAFPV for SPI Frsky.
Micro Canopy Lite
Micro Canopy Lite is specially designed to be compatible with HD digital VTX and has an adjustable camera lens of 0-40°. By using the new Micro Canopy Lite, the weight of the drone is reduced, which in turn can improve flight performance and increase flight time. The open design helps to dissipate heat more effectively, reducing the risk of damage to the VTX or other electronic components inside the drone.
Meteor75 Pro Frame
Meteor75 Pro frame is the largest 1S whoop frame with 45mm propellers currently and comes with more features. The frame features a roomier battery slot for more battery choices such as BT2.0 550mAh battery. The motor holder is using a triangle bilateral stretch structure, giving pilots a more durable and smoother flight experience. In addition, the Meteor75 Pro frame offers seven colors for options, which pilots should purchase separately.
Endurance Boosting Battery
With the new BT2.0 550mAh 1S battery, Meteor75 Pro HD ensures more flight time up to 5:30 so that pilots can less worry about the battery. What's more, it has a discharge of 40C (continuous) and 80C (burst), bringing a robust flight experience to pilots.
Meteor HD Series
BETAFPV has been optimizing and upgrading the Meteor series for better performance. The Meteor HD Series whoop drones including Meteor75 1S HD, and Meteor85 2S HD with Walksnail or HDZero HD digital VTX system aim to provide pilots with an immersive flight experience for FPV racing and high-definition images.
- Click to download the manual for Walksnail Avatar HD Mini 1S Lite Kit.
1 * Meteor75 Pro Brushless Whoop Quadcopter
2 * BT2.0 550mAh 1S Battery
1 * Type-C USB Cable
1 * BT2.0 Battery Charger and Voltage Tester
4 * 45mm 3-Blade Props (1.5mm Shaft)
1 * Screwdriver
1 * VTX USB Cable (Walksnail or HDZero Version)
1 * Pack of Screws