T-Motor updated their F45 ESC with BLHeli_32 firmware. This tiny ESC packs 45A into an industrialized PCB layout made with premium features such as a 32bit main control chip, programmable LEDs, and BLHeli_32 firmware.
- Tiny yet powerful: Tiny size helps save frame space while maintaining 45A current with industrialized PCB layout and selected materials.
- 32bit Main Control Chip: Compared with traditional MCU of 8 bit, 32bit stm32f051 main control chip enjoys the advantage of fast computing speed and multiple functions.
- Fast Response Speed: Prompt and accurate response on throttle signal receiving for the euphoria from zero lag operation.
- LED: Highlight programmable RBG LED lights are available to decorate the frame meanwhile making frames visible at night.
- Original BLHeli_32 Firmware: Original BLHeli_32 firmware with powerful performance and diverse functions capable of ESC parameter setting and firmware upgrading makes the ESC far more reliable and efficient.
- Model No: F45A 32bit V2
- Con. Current: 45A
- Peak Current (10S): 55A
- BEC: No
- Lipo: 3-6S
- Weight: 10g
- Size: 33 x 16 x 6mm
- LED: RGB
- Applications: 170-450 Multirotors
|ESC firmware||BLHeli 32|
|Steady current||45 A|
|voltage||3-6 cell (11.1V-22.2V)|
1 x ESC
There are no reviews for this product.
Write a review!