The ultralight F4 1S 5A AIO Brushless Flight Controller is back in stock with new and upgraded features. Compared to the previous version, the new board uses Serial ExpressLRS 2.4G instead of SPI ELRS 2.4G so that it can support ExpressLRS V3.0 and also has a Frsky RX version to choose from. We updated the FC with high-quality BMI270 gyro and BB51 ESC hardware. In addition, this new board supports the Betaflight Blackbox function.
- Come with a Serial ExpressLRS 2.4G receiver, which can be updated via Wi-Fi or Betaflight serial passthrough. It is convenient for pilots to flash any version of ELRS RX firmware and especially can flash ExpressLRS V3.0 without updating flight controller firmware.
- The SPI Frsky version board reserves an SBUS port and a UART port, which is available for the SBUS protocol receiver or other external receivers.
- Built-in an 8MB flash memory chip dedicated to Blackbox logging. It’s an extremely powerful tool for tuning and troubleshooting an FPV drone.
- Integrated motor pin connectors, it is easy to install motors without soldering work.
- Particular design with only 3.6g ultralight weight, reasonable layout, and easy to build. With a 26*26mm mounting hole size, it is fully compatible with the whoop frame in the current market.
Specification of FC
- CPU: STM32F411CEU6 (100MHZ)
- Six-Axis: BMI270
- Built-in Receiver: SPI CC2500 (Frsky)
- Receiver antenna: Line antenna
- FC Size: 30*30mm
- Mounting Hole Size: 26*26mm
- Firmware version: betaflight_4.3.0_BETAFPVF411 (ELRS)/betaflight_4.2.11_BETAFPVF411RX (Frsky)
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD
- Blackbox: 8MB
- Recommend VTX: >=200mW, like BETAFPV M03 350mW VTX or TBS Unify VTX
- Power Cable: 55mm, with BT2.0 connector
- Weight: 3.6g(ELRS)/3.7g(Frsky), without power cable and BT2.0 connector
Specification of ESC
- Power supply: 1S
- Current: 5A continuous and peak 6A (3 seconds)
- ESC firmware: A_X_5_.HEX for Bluejay BB51 hardware
- Signal Support: D-shot150, D-shot300, D-shot600, Oneshot125, Multishot, PWM
The Bluejay firmware could support the BB51 hardware now. Both ELRS and Frsky boards are powered by BB51 hardware. If you want to setup the ESC specification, please use the BLHeliSuite16714902A_Beta or ESC-Configurator.
- ESC-Configurator: https://preview.esc-configurator.com/
- Download BLHeliSuite16714902A_Beta here.
- Download the Bluejay ESC firmware. Please choose A_X_5.HEX.
Note: Only SPI ELRS 2.4G version supports motor direction set through Betaflight Configurator and SPI Frsky version does not support. BLHeli Configurator, and Bluejay Configurator are invalid for the BB51 ESC (both versions).
SPI Frsky RX
Come with the built-in SPI Frsky Receiver (CC2500 chip), F4 1S 5A AIO FC can be compatible with Futaba S-FHSS, Frsky D8, and D16 protocol. The default protocol is configured to Frsky D16 FCC out of the factory. Pilots could set up the protocol according to your own need in Betaflight Configurator.
Connecting External RX/HD Digital or Analog VTX
|Dimensions (Length * Width * Height)||30x30 mm|
|ESC firmware||A_X_5_.HEX for Bluejay BB51 hardware|
|Black box||internal 8MB|
|Mounting pattern||25.5x25.5 mm (whoop)|
|Radio frequency||2.4 GHz|
|Steady current||5 A|
|voltage||1 Cell (3.7V)|
1 x F4 1S 5A AIO Brushless Flight Controller (ELRS or Frsky)
4 x M1.2x4mm Screws
4 x M1.4x5mm Screws
4 x Anti-vibration Rubber Dampers
I am extremely satisfied with the product and the service.